This is the website of the Florence Road Neighbourhood Group
There are 55 registered members of this website.
The website aims to provide help and information for residents during the coronavirus crisis and also facilitate discussions between registered members.
The website includes:
- Information about who to contact should you need help coping with the coronavirus crisis
- Links to official websites providing guidance and information about coronavirus
- Items of news and information provided by members of the group
- Topics for discussion and debate initiated by members of the group
- Links to organisations that provide services including food deliveries and entertainment and online exercise
If you are a Registered Member of this website you are recommended to login. This will enable you to submit News and Discussion posts yourself and your replies/comments will be visible immediately.
If you are not logged in you can still reply/comment on News and Discussion posts but your comments will not appear immediately as they will need to be checked for spam, etc.
Become a Registered Member?
Registered members of this website can post News and Discussion items themselves and have their Comment/Replies visible immediately (i.e. not moderated). Members also receive email notifications when another member posts a new News or Discussion item (you can opt out of receiving these notifications).
If you are a member of the Group and wish to apply to be a registered member please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your full name, address and email.
Can't find what you are looking for? There is a Search bar at the bottom of every page.